Thursday, October 16, 2008

Finally There!

Well I finally have 8000 hrs. What does that mean you might ask. Well it means freedom from indentured servitude for me. That's right the impossible has happened I have enough hours to take my Journeyman's Test and be done with apprenticeship. I have been blessed by the help I have received from the Journeyman and instructors that I have worked with and that have spent their time and have given me their knowledge. I must say a special thanks to my wife for with out her I would not have achieved this goal. She spent her time taking my hour reports in and supporting me the whole while through good times and the bad. I also would like to thank my Dad he is the example of what an electrician should be and I hope I can be half the electrician he is. I love him so much. So look out future apprentices their is a new JW in town.

1 comment:

Lost in the 60's said...

Congrats, I'm so proud of you.