Saturday, August 30, 2008

Hello

Well I thought I might start writing something of a journal and because sunny says I can't do this so here goes. One thing about these before I begin I am not the best writer in the world. I thought I would start with the obliglitory about me stuff. I have a beautiful, smart, sexy, stubborn, pain in the butt, extraordinary wife. She is my perfect mate someone who can put up with my crap and give back more than I can give. Sunny is a great example for me, she is a great parent and partner in this life we lead. I have awesome kids as well. Pacen is my mini me he acts just like his father sometimes. He is very smart and funny kind of alittle dork like his dad sometimes but he keeps us laughing with the stuff he comes up with. I am always so impressed with how smart he is it amazes me all the time. Braxton is my bud we like so many of the same things football, starwars, movies, and especially GI Joes. His imagination is so broad and full of fun. He can fight a lightsaber battle for hours with just himself and his imaginary bad guys. Kamille is my pretty princess she is so special to me I always wanted a daddy's little girl (now I have the chance to have two daddy's little girls). She is so cute and growing so fast it makes me nervous. We also have a little girl on the way that we are very excited about I think I might be more excited than Sunny. We have not came up with a name yet but we are working on it. Well thanks for your time and we will see how well I do at this.

2 comments:

The Birdsalls said...

Welcome to the blog world!

Lost in the 60's said...

Ok you posted once, I know you are working lots, and are dead tired, but you aren't a blogger yet....(like I'm one to talk I hardly ever update mine, but we are talking about you.) Just say, Hey I'm working a lot I'll post later.
Love you.

Mom